TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1.1 The content on the website, such as text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, videos, sounds, and other materials (herein refer to as “content”) is protected by intellectual property rights of the company. Any products and services that indicate a third-party trademark remain the intellectual property of the third party mentioned.
1.3 Rights: according to the above, users reserve the right to print or/and save on a private computer or mobile device the website content, for one’s sole use, without corrupting or modifying this content.
Photographers Joachim Jung, Anina Diener
Text : Corinne Korda
Website : Spiros Liabotis
PROHIBITION OF USE OF THE WEBSITE FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES
The use of the website and its offered services is allowed for legal purposes only. On the contrary, it is strictly forbidden to use the website for the following purposes:
– For any purpose and at any cost, which can violate national, union or international law.
– For any purpose and in any way, which can mislead any third party.
– For any purpose and in any way, which can harm children rights.
– For sending advertising or promotional material to third parties, for which order or approval has not been granted by the company.
– For the transmission of data, the sending or uploading of material, which can include viruses of any form, malware or computer code in order to harm the software or the parts of any computer or portable device.